Dallas Motor Collection is a licensed & bonded Texas State Automobile Dealer. If you are looking at vehicles for sale on our website, or in our showroom, please be aware of the following:
- Sales tax is collected on all vehicle sales to Texas residents.
- Texas residents will be charged state and local taxes, title, registration and vehicle inventory tax
- We do not charge a documentation fee on our vehicles sales - We always thought those were uncool.
- We work hard to represent vehicles honestly and transparently. The information is based on our review of the vehicle, our research related to the vehicle, and/or representations made by the previous owner(s). Most of the vehicles we sell are between 10 and 50 years old and there will be minor imperfections on the exterior and interior. Please review photos and ask questions.
- We strongly encourage and welcome pre-purchase inspections by yourself, or your representative. We disclose known defects and imperfections but we are not you. Purchasing a vehicle is very subjective. Come visit our showroom in Dallas, TX, we would love to meet you in person! We require inspections to be done prior to purchasing the car or putting down a deposit.
- The vehicle is being sold to the Purchaser “as is, where is.” No warranties or representations of any kind of character, either express or implied, are made by the seller or may be relied upon by the purchaser with respect to the vehicle, including without limitation, (A) any implied or express warranty of merchantability, (B) any implied or express warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, (C) any implied or express warranty regarding defects, whether known or unknown, or (D) any implied or express warranty regarding originality.
- Please contact us for any questions on our inventory, or any of the above mentioned items, if you still have questions.